Anti-Seize “High Tech” is used as corrosion protection and high-performance assembly paste for statically high-stressed screw connections and assembly parts as well as for slowly rotating installations in the high temperature range.
Anti-Seize Assembly-Paste “High-Tech”, reliable protection against corrosion, seizing and cold welding, especially on stainless steel).
-superior sliding properties
– withstands salt water as well as most acids and alkalines,
– heat resistant up to +1400°C,
– high-pressure resistant (230N/mm²),
– eliminates squeaky and creaky noises on disk brakes
– prevents fretting corrosion
– good sealing properties
– allows easy assembly and disassembly
– prevents cold welding
– economical in use (1 kg for approx.40-50m²)
– free of toxic heavy metals
– N LGI-grade: NLGI-class 1
* less than 0,1%
NSF = Nonfood Compounds Registration Programm